Monday, October 25, 2010

What Is The Bumps Under Your Inner Lips

Bowler



My hat!

Hello everyone:) Today I am
cheerful
The reason: I finally find
The famous bowler hat
I search for a while!
Initially I had spotted an American retro to
He had some kind of cross over
And silver was very rock, we can say:)
But I have not once found in Paris,
(I had seen him in Cannes during the holidays)
So this weekend I finally found one,
In pure coincidence I assure you
And over the last day of the Bon Marche TBM!
I try so, hoping that I always my "top hat"
which everybody talks to me and me sliding downwards!
A saleswoman at the same time just passes
And make sure it fits me very well with a big smile:)
was the last black, it was 19h
And the TBM would soon be finished ...
BUY!

You find it good or not?

well and obviously I wear my parka,
And I think to put it every day until March: p
Even in October, I'm freezing!
But that part of the picture, I managed
to remove a few moments
For that you can better see my outfit!


In these photos, taken in the Tuileries Gardens,
I had fun with this chair, my hat and the view:)
I think it gives a funny and offbeat effect, table style!

The second part of the photos,
Always Tuileries
I took them nearly sculptures
Exposed to the middle of a road.
They are modern and funny.
balls spin when they sit above
And the stakes have shapes very nice!
I enjoyed taking pictures with it:)
But then I handed my coat!


My little ring of the day:)
the same color as my bag!


My bowler closer:


Otherwise, I'm on vacation
So I'll be able to rest
Not forgetting of course my blog!

Kisses my dear (L)
good week!
And VOTE for my blog:)

Parka Sandro / Shorts H & M / Pull It hippie / Vest Sleeveless small stand / Hat Robert Celine / Kingdom of Sheepskin Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment