Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Template Of The Globe Theatre

England!

Vote for me

Hello everyone:) First Article of the month

But with a bit of nostalgia ...

This afternoon a friend offered me my birthday present
(In 1-month delay but it's the thought that counts),
And I got a great t-shirt Marc Jacobs (among others)
With a huge British flag on the front.

And immediately I realized how much this country I missed!
I want to go to A & F, Topshop, New Look at Primark
To Eat, watch good old Big Ben, going to the fabulous markets,
eat cookies and cupcakes, to find books ...

I recall so many good times there, especially in London,
Therefore, to Halloween, I decided to spend a few days !
worry I do not announce it on a whim,
This little trip is preparing for a while with some friends
To stay 2 or 3 days in London.
I hope this trip will really do:) I LOVE LONDON
!

New marvel Ring:
I am definitely a crazy these gems!


The photos were taken before the Lutetia
No there is no compared with England and this great hotel
I just want a photo to this place
It's not even the beauty of the architecture
Since we do not see much of the hotel. ..
In fact it is mainly the fact that the hotel is linked to travel
So the link is probably in this aspect.
Do not look, I may have a particular vision a few times:)


To give a few reminders of London, plus the t-shirt,
J ' I donned my tights from Primark heart hehe!



I still put my boots
Because I was still cold
And I'm still sick! (


VOTE!
I participate in competitions organized by Cosmopolitan magazine
For best hopes of fashion blog
So go ahead if you like my blog ;)



kisses my darlings!
And thank you again for your visits and comments (L)
T-shirt and bag Marc By Marc Jacob / Cacharel Skirt / Sweat A & M / Primark Tights / Boots Kingdom of Sheepshin

0 comments:

Post a Comment