Monday, October 18, 2010

Puszkin Orybaku I Złotej Rybce

Baby Parka



My new baby

Hello my darlings!
I wanted to show you my wonder,
I did not expect to put here sooner rather
in December, for example,
But since I'm freezing, shivering as good, I put
today For the first time: My
Sandro parka warm.
I'm not really disappointed,
It's definitely a good investment!
Besides being beautiful, she is really warm and comfortable
I can almost put myself into tank top underneath.


I also have a new sweater and a skirt Kookai Etam
What I have with boots dating from last year
But still the trend,
anyway even if they would be I would put more
still
Because I love them:)


I took photos at the Invalides
With luck,
J ' I escaped the rain
And I could get a nice
Cloudy skies but perfect with the green grass
And the Eiffel Tower on the other side!
Given the cold weather,
I found myself almost alone on the lawn ...



This void gave me a mad desire for freedom,
I wanted to jump, run, roll me in the grass as if I
three years: p


Time to jewelry, my passion as you know: A Golden Ring
in bloom and a small rabbit out of a And hat pendant
a bracelet that reminds me of the yin and yong!



Pay no attention to the back of my sweater
It will jinx!

I love this tree went empty
What I find very inspirational and magical!
I have not had enough time to get it working
But next time I return
And I expand my pictures for you:)
But the major goal of my blog being fashionable, I
put down a little photography ...



A small tuft of hair:)


That is cozy!


Kisses kisses my Pomeranians!
Pray that the weather warms
Because even though I am now equipped
I'd rather have sunshine!
(L)

Parka Sandro / Skirt Etam / Pull Kookaï / Jewelry Accesorize / YSL Bag / Boots Jonak

0 comments:

Post a Comment