Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jenna Jameson Nipple Percing

Detective


Happy Halloween!

Hey everyone:) Today is Halloween

I did not dress up as witches and other creatures
Phantom scary boooh!

But I still wanted to melt into a character
This morning looking through my closet I remember this trench
Who really makes me think of a private detective
With a lot of mystery especially with that hat!
I really cracked because of changes already gray beige classic
And also because I find it particularly beautiful and elegant form
With small black knots on the sides, very british chic.

In my color palette, I
only used black and gray.
The gray trench coat and the black with all accessories
boots to hat and even tights!


What's better than a dark street for these photos,
To keep the mysterious
And play with the black spring!


No I assure you this bottle of scope 'is not mine!


In these rings we find the dominant color: black
But also a touch of color
With this pretty flower ring!
I do not know if it's an impression
But my rings are growing large and imposing in
As the days:)


N Do not forget to vote my darlings!

I make you big kisses! (L)
Thanks again for following me:)

Sonia By Sonia Rykiel Trench / Celine Robert Hat / Flower Ring Accessorize

0 comments:

Post a Comment