Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ink Used For Balloons

Lovely wool


My dress knit

Hi everyone!
that I am too cautious as you know, I found
my latest cold kills:
A dress made of wool, knit-so granny!
Initially I was looking for a Zara
What I had seen some time ago
but impossible to find
I went to all of Paris Zara
is to tell you!
But no, she is not found ...
But as I am on vacation
I got all of my days,
Find a dress hot wool
Who can get warm!
And now it's done:)
The price is not the same as that of Zara
But the quality much better ...
It will be a Christmas present a little early: p I hesitated
early because of the price
But in the end I cracked up!
I can never resist long
And that's my problem elsewhere: p

So that's first outing with my sweater !
I got lucky this week because the weather was not too bad,
It's cold but the wind is mild and the sun is back!
So with that dress, I do not even have to put my big parka:)
And fortunately, because I think it's better with a single trench.
These photos seem completely in a world of
autumn leaves with a clarity around and always present
I purposely chose the Luxembourg gardens, yes again,
But that corner I had never used photos.


With my white dress I just added a few touches of brown
Especially the belt, jewelry and boots.
Initially I thought my black tights were bizarre
But in hindsight it's not shock as much as I would have thought!


Et oui j'ai quand même besoin de mon écharpe bien chaude aussi :)



A new snake ring and a bracelet that says no:



Do not forget to vote if you like my blog:) I need
your support and your clicks! (L)


Otherwise last Tuesday I went to see the latest Woody Allen
"You'll meet a handsome, dark stranger"
Many people do not like this director
And others say over his last film ...
As much as I did not like his penultimate
But this one I liked,
Even if the plot was lacking, I liked the story.
In fact one of my favorite directors
The peculiarity of his films is to put a max of dialogues
whole story lies in the hands of actors
And since he chooses the right mix every time I
am almost never disappointed also with the corresponding music.
Here I liked the interpretation of Naomi Watts and Anthony Hopkins.
So if you're trying to test, go ahead!

Hugs and kisses!
Thanks for your nice comments (L)

Claudie Pierlot Dress / Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Trench / Boots Jonak / Bag Vanessa Bruno

0 comments:

Post a Comment