Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Katydid's Order Online

We love Superman


gallery magic

Hello everybody :)

Last Wednesday while I was walking in the big stores,
Boulevard Haussman and Co, I went to Spring
Seeking desperately promotions.

I did not come here for quite some time
And I forgot the store configuration.
and I "rediscovered" the bridges between the floors,
All glass and with a superb lighting.
At the moment the first floor in one of these gateways, can be found
two superb "works" suspended in the void of which
Superman balloon that I immediately loved it!
I was therefore unable to restrain myself from taking photos.
In part, there is even the walls decorated with drawings of comics.


In addition, these pictures plunge
Since I wear my new pants Sandro
I just wanted to show you.

First real output of my small wonders
Purchased from The egg that I've shown above.
door, it immediately gives better;)


"Spring Loves New York"
& Superman (L)


These photos were taken elsewhere, Just
side, Galeries Lafayette,
I always loved the beautiful dome
What you can see in the background.


You can also see the enormous gift packages:)


Otherwise good news: it is a little less cold.
Today it was almost warm in the sun!
is a good start right?
hope in any case a move in this direction ...
Because even though I am now equipped
I want heat in summer and come back!
I've already said but I tell you!

THANK YOU ALL.
THANKS YOU!
My blog now has over 200 members:)
MORE THAN 200 followers (L)

Hugs and kisses!
Love you (L)

Sandro Pants / Top H & M shirt by Sonia Sonia Ryckiel / Boots Les Parisiennes / Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs / The Egg Jewelry

0 comments:

Post a Comment