Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gustav Schafer Interview

The Egg



purple stripes and red bouboule

Hi everyone!
This weekend a little ray of sunshine
snuck into the sky
After weeks of bad weather
I could still enjoy the lovely fall colors
And put on a dress without a coat or boots! And in addition
guess what! I
'm sicker
hey hey we can say that all is well:)




So I went to the Luxembourg Gardens to take some pictures

With this pretty dress any color.
It is not necessarily wearable for any occasion
But I love this dress Sonia: D Nothing
his purple stripes and big balls are
Me totally good mood so I need
brightly!
And it has three-quarter sleeves
What seems perfect for the season.
Initially I wanted to highlight the black dress
With all my black accessories
But why not a flag bag?
I agree it is a bit risky, too
Just mix some
But frankly it does not shock me
And I found it original!
I have still not been matched heels
AND I opted for my faithful black heels London.


Last week there was the Opening
From the H & M Champs-Elysees
And the YSL Street de Grenelle.
I was not invited to that of H & M
But I went this weekend with a friend
And frankly WOW
Plus I do not know if it's an impression
Due to the avenue Champs-Elysees "
But the collection looked more beautiful
What other stores or on the net!
I think I will soon be splurge: p
by short cons I went to the opening of YSL
And even though the shopping there will be scarce
Even virtually nonexistent for my wallet
And although the store is superb!
I did some pictures:)


In addition they installed several screens and a collection Ipad to watch!


A photo that has nothing to do with the rest: This superb

multicolored motorcycle which I could not help taking the picture
When I returned from Luxembourg!


Let us finally on this spot! My
fantastic discovery of the day: A
designers shop "The Egg"
Where you can find beautiful jewelry,
Various accessories, bags, clothing,
Sunglasses and fun stuff ..
All at minimum price of 1 100 euros
(Except as a SAC 400)
So that's all I bought
I could take 10 times more
But after one moment it is expensive LOL;)


Designer Sunglasses at 18 euros


A ring with two fingers sublime


Again and again necklaces!


Mirror hamburger!


And in addition to each article purchased
On the cover packaging
The seller puts a candy "egg"
Hence the name of the shop;)
Ingenious no!

Sonia by Sonia Ryckiel Dress / Shoes French Connection / jacket H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment