Friday, October 15, 2010

Pinewood Derby Star Wars

COLOUR


Surviving against cold
Hello hello

Here we go again,
The few sunny days are long gone
And I shiver constantly ...
I thought that no longer sick
And although he missed!

This week I was cold even with two pairs of tights
And yet I swear I'm not coy
And besides pq HAPPILY otherwise I'd be dead already!



But I decided to cheer me up
Wearing beautiful colors and buying lots of things haha:)
So in my cart are:
A pull-dress in shades of emerald green,
A simple beige T-shirt H & M I needed a long time, And
jewelry (big surprise)
-> two rings and a necklace to the photographs.
The rest of my purchases you discover later hehe!


My photos, I chose to take them to the windows
From The Vault (which is perhaps my favorite spot of the moment)
Because I just found the colors, shapes Original
with the theme of fashion and its creators.
So that's the why and how this choice: p
I love the play of reflections in the glass And
black lights around ...

And I've forgotten my purchases to refer
In my small hands in wool caps!
The only downside: my fingers do not.


So if Wednesday I went to see "Life at the ranch
A simple but amusing comedy about girlfriends of 20 years,
Between holidays, guys , shit ...
Frankly this is not the movie of the year
And I admit I was a little disappointed but
the film is still fun
And perfect for a cold afternoon with girlfriends!

By cons I found lots of trailers for films
And I think I'll go to the movies more often this month!

I'm full of kisses
Very good weekend everyone!

Thank you for your comments, visits ...
And thank you to all my members:)
(L)

Mary Sistine Sweater / Top H & M / Derbies The Scalpa / Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs / The Egg and Jewelry Accessorize

0 comments:

Post a Comment