Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why Did Jeff Hardy A New Haircut

Goodbye London


London: Last part

Hi everyone!
I know I am unforgivable lately,
My items are very rare
I feel really zero, but I'm swamped with work And this time
with snow / rain shots are difficult
But then, for first article of 2011
I'll try to catch up!

Already I begin with the last traces of my journey
In the British capital, London
I named my city par excellence, where as I live!
I spent an amazing holiday which I've already talked
But there were some pictures undisclosed
Now it's done:)

In fact all these were taken mainly
the market "Camden Market" famous and crazy
We see everything, and we sell everything cheap!
colors, patterns, forms from the imagination, etc..
Even the street and the storefront shops / cabins are decorated.
There are even snacks Chinese and Indian customers who yell: Result
a typically English, very friendly ...
to see and review must if you are visiting London.
I had fun to take everything and anything,
But after all is precisely what makes this place!
In addition to the few lights and moving day / night
The atmosphere is perfect for photos with the location, just
I fear they are too dark ...
short, it makes me want to return anything by looking at these pictures!


For the short explanation, the market is installed in place of a former stable
Hence the presence of these magnificent sculptures that keep this reference.
In addition, Camden is a place where cultural reference many artists lived.


Here we move on, with more photos that I forgot to show you
Here is the station of St Pancras:


with opposite Burger King hehe!


love cupcakes I ate but also shared;)
They are beautiful, good and small: that ask for more!


First breakfast on the train with marmalade and tea haha!


radius magic cupcakes Topshop: p


Showcase Dolce & Gabbana:


Alexander McQueen (L)

Funny (L)


Purchases from day one:

shoes from Miu Miu (L)


them again!

When I tell you I have no doubt growing!
Ben's Cookies: the best cookies of London)


Well, they change completely surround
But here's my little tree:


So finally I managed to go out to you and take some pictures
With purchases of London of course: my big jacket and my white top.
In fact, my outfit is rather simple but warm and comfortable.
addic I am one of these big mountain vests
But it smells the scent of A & F so it has something more: p I
put a fun twist with my tights big points.
is also the first time you discover my new bag
Christmas present of course: The moon black Vanessa Bruno.
It was a moment that I ogled, I wanted
And I finally got to my greatest joy!
It is really convenient as I like big,
I needed a large oven-all, almost it-bag. Stars
I finally received my Uggs! : D I
any hot foot mnt: D


New necklace:) Second
awaited package with another knot necklace and a bracelet.


Last week I went to private sales of Maje and Sandro: Sandro do
soldiers hardly things that interest me
And since I made the plain London I did not buy anything. By
cons to Maje I fell for a white lace dress
Balance at 50% and a tank top color lights to 50% too:) I'll show you
these small purchases soon!
I, who had decided not to buy anything is missed ...
But I am still very limited!

Well I leave you, it's getting late ...
Hugs and kisses and tells you soon!
Again thank you for following me since the beginning
And welcome to new visitors)
(L)


Jacket Abercrombie & Fitch / Top Topshop / Sonia Rykiel Skirt / Tights Pimark / Boots Uggs / Bag Vanessa Bruno

0 comments:

Post a Comment