Monday, January 31, 2011

Las Vegas 2 Bedroom Suits Promo

Dark Garden

All black

Cuckoo darlings: )
Last weekend was very cold temperature
And does that reduce ...
I shiver but I also warm inside.
I am only complaining now
So I never know what to wear!
But this weekend in any case,
I made a small effort in taking my nose tip
I went to the Jardins des Tuileries
To take some pictures of my purchases balances. I
you have promised to show you everything I
door and some of these new
Knowing that the rest will follow in other sections;)
During the sales, I went home Kooples, I worship
Brand Like many of you
And I feasted at the percentages shown.
I did some crazy but good crazy:
So I bought a little black lace top and a jacket very
class also black.
After a brief hesitation, I made this beauty.
It is really well cut, hot
With a length I was looking
It may start in the evening as the day goes with
Everything is really little more!
By cons I confess that even if it is hot,
Given that time is a bit risky to put ...
But I ventured to do that: p
I really wanted these photos outside
And no photos without bringing this beautiful jacket
Because I really wanted to wear it, show it to you ...
and I took my courage in both hands And it part
!
I'm not even sick!
If you notice on the pictures following
I even took off my jacket in order to see more detail my top
But do not worry, I did not even cold
I made a good hot chocolate and hot
And just before I arrived when the wind does not stir.
I hope at least that my photos are not too spoiled
Because my camera is not very reliable ... I had trouble
take good pictures with, too often blurred.
Well I hope you get to see my outfit at least: I really wanted
s photos Tuileries
Because the contrast between the gray sky,
The greenery of the garden, and my dark place.
Tell me your opinion especially;)



New OPI:) Good
there I had not very well put
But the photo gives you an idea of color.
In addition, Chanel has resumed after IPO exactly the same shade!
(From the Chanel is exactly what I was looking)
Anyway, I am fully satisfied with it
This brand is really the best!



Forget about a little indulgence
log Between ice and pastries ... !

Hugs and kisses! I'm really
overwhelmed right now ...
But I still visit your blogs of course;)
soon my darlings! (L)

Jacket and Top Kooples / Short Zara / Little Ballerinas Mendigote

0 comments:

Post a Comment