Saturday, January 29, 2011

Flower Arrangments Nfl

Quotes of 2010 Tips

The January strikes the hour of best-of from the previous year. I therefore propose, as last year, a few quotations gleaned from my readings.

Love
disappointed "because it immediately reminds Sam II, which makes it mad, it is small when you're tall, but no, that's not it, that it is weak when you are powerful, but no, that's not it either, he is furious to be contingent when you're needed, not quite, which makes him sick, that he loved you and you do was not even paying attention "Donald Barthelme, Father Death , 1980

Learning
" When a man is hungry, give him fish, but mostly taught him how to fish "Chinese proverb

Other and I
"Misunderstanding of I : Yes I am ... I admit, but I am not for others that I am for myself. It is almost certain I am a little decoy [...] Delicacy of you: You're ... You're not yourself that you are for me. You do not hear me, you will be injured. Alice Ferney Other , 2006

Pertussis
"Two days later, it was concerned over what was said the young man, but he was retained as it was quite well said. He spent now for a brilliant mind, that is to say he had the right to say anything without consequences. " Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt, sect The Selfish , 1994

Curiosity
" Everything is interesting if it be long enough look Gustave Flaubert

Doping
"Formerly in the GDR doping mass was orchestrated by the sports authorities, together with police the Stasi. Would be distributed to small blue pills swimmers transformed into Amazons shoulders with movers and Wagnerian bass voice. " Jean-Marie Brohm, shootés The Stage, 1998

Horror
"Her eyes were closed. He demanded she open them, and she obligingly lifted eyelids like curtains and discovered for him both worlds small and terrible, two caves lit by something that was not the light but its opposite, as the dark shadows that obscured itself "Jose Carlos Somoza, The key to the abyss , 2009

Impatience
"I push the weeks, I shake day, I shortened the hours, minutes, I blow on" Sarah Bernhardt

Youth
"You say: at 16, is believed n ' have no memories, it is believed to have a future. In sum, where you are right, is that life awaits you, as a boulevard that would open before you, like a virgin alley, which we do not know the end. Where you're wrong, wrong a hundred times, is that perhaps the bulk has already played, all formed in childhood, in the years you've been through, What can happen merely be a consequence of what has already happened. " Philippe Besson, In the absence of men , 2001

Contempt self
"And my soul, how do you see? A mountain spring, the morning dew? When I was born safely. Now she is heavy, viscous, gray and smelly. My soul seeps and spreads. I am a puddle and the world is a sidewalk. Even dogs avoid me. I am no longer a filthy pond. I sometimes try to fool the crowd by playing with the rays of the sun. I was firewall shades of the rainbow. She is pretty and smiled. But my multicolored reflections are an illusion, my soul is a black tide ". Laura Bush, The perfectionist , 2005

Narquoiserie
"Rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated" Mark Twain

Renaissance
"He started to rain, drops as heavy bullets, I left puncture, spear, I am left thoroughly washed Olivier Adam, Contrary winds , 2008

Award
"So, see, said D'Artagnan, Charles II receives Mr. Monk at nine o'clock; me, he will receive ten hours is a big audience, those we call the Louvre mass distribution of holy water court. Will we put in the gutter. " Alexandre Dumas The Vicomte de Bragelonne , 1848

Will
"When you want something, the universe whole conspires to get you the "Paulo Coelho, The Alchismiste , 1988

In illustration, portraits of José Carlos Somoza, Paulo Coelho and Alexandre Dumas. The images are from Wikimedia Commons . They are free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment