Saturday, January 22, 2011

Groping Women In Crowded Buses

Small break notched


Jolie winter day

Hello my darlings!
Always so overwhelmed, I'm a little absent
But I try to continue to follow all your blogs
As part of ms cons
constraints kept me from doing as many shots as I want.
This weekend I had the time to walk me out
And my new marvel: A
lace dress, resulted from Maje. The weather was milder
for the day So I
well and obviously enjoyed
To show you a picture of this dress worn decor
With spring almost
Even though I must admit that without a coat
I could not stay long sleeveless!
But I took my courage in both hands and presto:)
Anyway right now I have all the hot weather
But I'm not even sick!
I also hope that it will last
Because I'm getting a sore throat: (
I pray not to get sick!



Initially I had tried this dress in black
I hesitated a bit at the beginning
But I had no white dress with lace
And especially too many black dresses ...
I hope I have made the right choice!
Around the color of the dress,
I can use different colors
In fact the white is more convenient than black
Usually I buy a lot of black
For various reasons, but mostly it will ac pq all!
can really choose the color of its accessories etc..
Anyway, I tried this dress with red, blue ...
Well then I rest in the classic tones with brown and black ...
I was not really in the mood to put bright colors.
And then I finally get my brown hat,
Again I usually put only black hats: p
It's time for change it seems, perhaps with 2011!
With this outfit, I wear my tights dear flowers
But it's true that at first I hesitated
Given the association flowers and lace
In truth it does not shock: D


So I continue balances
And this week I brought a lot of jewelry and two small wonderful
Kooples:
a black jacket and a lace top. I still know
lace you tell me
But the top is black this time! I also bought
ballerinas
And I did a tour in Princess Tam Tam and Etam.
Also, I'm expecting a package, but shhh!
I would show you all soon;)


This little necklace just some of the newbies: p And this ring also
: a Calvin Klein pr 15 euros!
the photo it is not really
But it is a snake.


on these beauties, I leave you!
full full of kisses (L)
A big thank you again for your presence:)

Maje dress / coat Sandro / Boots Jonak / Ring Calvin Klein

0 comments:

Post a Comment