Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Store Sellsblack Shoestring Licorice

Under the lights

Paris decorated and bright!

Hello my dear:)
I hope you are well in chilly weather
With all this snow and these degrees in less
We almost lost her head, or rather fingers: S
J ' I really cold and yet I cover myself!
Anyway as I already wanted to understand
I love all the same this time
And why? Simply by the light show
Who invaded the streets in Paris and then I'm spoiled!
So today I've put a lot of photos from around
, inspirations "Christmas"
In broad daylight, at night, in the snow, Full
cold Everywhere I had the opportunity to go since the last time
I grant you my photos back a little odds and ends
But they all have the same theme it is already!
They do not give you want to get away,
To celebrate Christmas, go far, go outside, drink a good
From hot chocolate, shopping
Well the list is long but it makes me me in a good mood
Yet as you know I hate the temperature of December!




The rest of the photos is nice and warm,
Inside the Vault!

This weekend was dedicated to the jeweler Philippe Tournaire
Who is probably the finest jewelry possible
But cons of reach for my budget: p
On this occasion we could see the manufacture of rings and a pianist
Japan has played in the middle of perfumery
Le Bon Marché was really out its magical for the holidays!



Just for the fun of the OPI:)
I've bought a blue and a base!


And since I was at the Bon Marché and it was cold
I took pictures of my outfit inside!
I had already done before the windows
But now it is squarely within;)

I wear my dress for sale found Sandro press, I
you mentioned but not shown! With
I put funny and warm tights
And all my hot fur boots:) The
pink pearls soften it up!


The sofa bonus: design and comfortable!
I wanted to stay there: p




I remind you that the contest is not over,
So you can still continue to vote:) Thank
darlings to follow me and read my blog!
I love you!
It's all thanks to you;)
(L)

Dress & Belt Sandro / Tights Sonia Rykiel / Boots Mellow yellow / Bag Marc by Marc Jacob /

0 comments:

Post a Comment