Sunday, December 19, 2010

Puszkin O Rybaku I Złotej Rybce

B. Active as Bifidus eventually kill me

Charming child B. as Bifidus Active!
So charming that I come to think that I will inherit his view of a hernia.

That you see me then I come back from an obstacle course worthy of the happiest for years.

Ordoncques after two days blocked by snow presumptuous, I'm valiantly trying to get home. Stopover in Paris, I tell myself I might as well make a hook in B. Bifidus as Active, but beloved for so little in recent days.

sooner thought than done: I m'avachis sofa in B. Active as Bifidus hoping that by the end of the film will my socks finished dry (funny phrase to say several times).

end of the film, my socks are not dry, but said I could not do the flaming blue card?

In case this is not mine but that of B. Active Bifidus as well which eventually burn out. Because for

soothe the soul after this film fiercely moving, so here we are arm in arm to lick the windows of antique shops, sure, I was mad, buying the antique shops that is not yet our age and we do deuce risked nothing to watch.


But it was not counting the sharp eye of B. as Active Bifidus falling off before ... a piece of wood.


...


A big piece of wood ...

...


Anyway short: a big wooden stere ...

...

ebony ...


... So yes

very heavy, the piece of wood.



And there, poor Zizule, feeling the wave of fate up my spine, it's like slow motion as I am traveling back and forth from the eyes of B. Active as Bifidus between stere of wood, my little muscular arms, his and those of her credit card ... roundtrips the performance antiquarian will not fail to note.
While
Zizule antiquarian and count the points and mutually promise thousand ills, B. Active Bifidus as hopping like a bee plumper on the approach of Little Brown Bear and already beginning to mark its territory to prevent any onlooker to avail himself of the same article.


Grace Christmas making the same effect on Zizule, I do not even lose my time to point to B. Active Bifidus as the onlookers in question were all over 60 years, that most grannies are small and fragile so that none would do to buy that dream ... this ... trick.


1 transaction financière plus tard, B. Assets such as Bifidus and Zizule coltinent Baby Bear is back home.
The baby in question must weigh between 30 and 50 pounds, smooth and slippery as wet soap, and Zizule, she was innocent, did not win his devil this morning ...


Finally I'll spare you the details, but with the encouragement of merchants delusional, strollers and pigeons that were not unlike the atmosphere of the fairs on the stand of Mr Muscle, B. Assets such as Bifidus and Zizule were able to exercise their young biscotos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment