Thursday, December 23, 2010

Farewell Party Invitation Text

London calling


Christmas in London

Merry Christmas to all!
I just returned from London
Yes I assure you I could leave
Despite all the problems occurred
Trains suspended due to snow,
Mine could lead me to the wonders!

London is actually sublime Christmas
Under the snow and cold do not even notice that
The lights that I love so much over the streets
Oxford Street at St James Park until Piccadally ...
The shop windows I do not even speak or look
rather enjoy! ;)

I spent the most magical stay unimaginable ! And it was more
balances: D
You can not even imagine the madness
In all shops in the streets ...
I found myself in Wonderland
At Topshop in the midst of all these creations
A Primark with those tiny price
And with Abercrombie gods! ;)
I do not even talk about everything else!
Let me show you what I bought
I made myself crazy things for my Christmas haha!
While the list is long: a combination of sublime
Three beautiful dresses two summer festivals and a walk,
A sweater A & C, sweater knit tights too fun
A bathing suit, a top holiday embroidered
A warm jacket and jewelry!
Do not worry you'll see while shoot;)

One last thing also:
food or rather cakes!
Ben's Cookies Cookies
For multi-colored cupcakes: p I took
pounds but too bad!

I did well and of course tons of pictures
So I'll show you a sample;)
Not suddenly but more soon!
I took anything and everything I warn you:
My inspiration of a moment in the streets of London!



Right now I present you some purchases!
In the lobby of my hotel I I took some pictures
carries a combi-shorts bought at Topshop
hehe With my new sweater A & F too.
This combination seemed to be hard at the beginning
But in fact not at all in reality: With
day
big boots and heels at night!

Small pink flowers on black background
Give a touch gay but I love this simple
printed!
I'm really happy with my purchase.
But it up to you now!
my sweatshirt and my bag a little while coloring
Remember that red and black are my favorite colors!


I am literally a fan of this chair!
I want the same: p


This one is also! ;)


This necklace is new, bought at Primark Topshop
For very little of course! :)


Since I love the rings, it was obvious that I brought back:
The "potato bread" comes from Topshop to 50%
And the little flower Primark at a price even lower without pay!


hope you spend excellent and wonderful holiday
And that Santa spoils you well:)
Hugs and kisses and says goodbye for the rest!
Thanks for all your nice comments! (L)

Combi Topshop / A & F Sweat / Boots Kingdom of Sheepskin / Topshop Necklace / Bag Marc by Marc Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment