Thursday, December 30, 2010

Denise Milani Boob Job?

New year

Happy New Year

Hello everybody!
I wish you already
An excellent year 2011
With only good things!
But mostly I feel that the year 2011
We offer unique collections
new designers, new it-girls,
New accessories, new madness ...
short! The best just for you! I promise you I
also
new outfits, photos, etc. ...
All this just walk you;)

Good for now, we're still in 2010
And I must continue to show you
All my pictures from London hehe: D So here
and I can assure you there are still
But the others, I keep them for next time;)

Again these photos you send the magic
Celebrations, Christmas, New Year,
What I personally felt there!
Just looking at the pictures,
For the three hundredth time I am
all nostalgic ...
I really had a great time
And I'm totally over the moon to be gone
Especially during this festive period!
And I love everything I bought haha: p
Well I am silent, that's enough! Enjoy;)



One day I'd have a bag like that I am promised! Mulberry
<3>


Petit Papa Noël ...


Yum Yum Yum !


I especially like their stockings!


In Black, a telephone booth is almost here!


You understand why I have grown!


the same time, you can see two of my purchases!
Firstly my sweater A & F while hot red wool bomber
And my sleeveless Topshop
Who was reduced to more is!
Surprisingly I did not even cold like that,
fur interior seems less hot for
But this bomber carried almost equivalent to my parka! Well after
of course it is better to put a sweater underneath: p
I am happy to be dropped on this bomber
Actually I did not intend to buy
But I wanted to buy one of Etam
And as too many people were procured
I did not want to take ...
I know I'm boring
But I prefer to have something rare
Or at least avoid crossing over
People with the same clothes ...! So happy surprise
found Topshop
Finally, more precisely at Miss Selfridge. Sleeveless
I think it changes
And my red sweater is hot:)
That one even if it is shorter
That one I wanted to start
is really comfortable and you can put ac
Without any remember that red is my favorite color:)
Besides, he had also gray but I already have that color
And then the red stands out immediately with black trousers etc. ...
In this outfit, I feel very comfortable, at ease
In my hot pants and flexible Sandro
And my big boots to cold: p
I am also worried
Because I ordered UGGs for Christmas
But they can not: '(
Fingers crossed!


front of Buckingham Palace!

With
I accompanied my sweater;)


In the famous London Underground: D

Hugs and kisses and see you next year!
Another big thank you for your visits, your comments
Your loyalty fills me happiness:)
Thanks also to all my members!
Of Kisses (L)

Sweater Abercrombie & Fitch / Jacket Miss Selfridge / Pants Sandro / Kingdom of Sheepskin Boots / Bag Marc By Marc Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment