Sunday, December 5, 2010

Software Testing Scenarios

Snow

Paris under snow

Cuckoo any world!
I know I unforgivable
I put a lot of time posting
But right now I can not find the time ... Already

first news:
Snowing in Paris!
And Paris is beautiful in the snow:)
Even if I am cold and my toes are dead
I really appreciate this magical, perfect for Christmas! I have only two claims
:
1) Do not mess me in the street because of ice
I'm not gifted, and I have no balance
So often rhyme with snow falling for me!
and 2) that the snow does not cause discontinuation of Eurostar
Last year I could not go to London for Christmas
This year I do not want to miss it again!

Quick question: Do you have your tree?
And you love the Christmas season and its festivities?


I chose the theme again Christmas
I can not wait, it's crazy!
Before the French Comedy,
I found nice decorations
Where I could take my photos:)
The trees are green even in recycled bottles
hehe!
is not magical Christmas after that;)


I can also at the same time show you my new shopping
My shirt and my pants aviator purchased the belly press Sandro! The maintenance is simple
I grant you, but occasionally they are needed. The only small
- keeping it when watching it magnifies the wearer
Finally it is above all that gives this shirt then I think ...
But I really fell for his bowl and the small sign on the sleeve
And at this price point I did not even have the right to hesitate you imagine!
The pants do not thin but the silhouette is perfect with heels:)


And here, I invite you to look at some pictures Catch the
evening of the first snowfall
Around the Invalides and the Champs Elysees.


Last week I also went to the Christmas Market
Like every year it is really nice with LOTS of choices
And always at an affordable price ... !
I intend to return for gifts.
He even stands cupcakes and donuts
not forget the chestnuts and choros haha!
I know I am very greedy: p


Finally I received the private sale of Little Tops
So if you are interested please call; )
For warm sweaters and jackets I think we can find!



And vote!

Thanks for all your comments,
follow me and vote too!
Hugs and kisses And you
said soon!

Jacket, Shirt, Pants Sandro / Boots Jonak / Bag Marc By Marc Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment