Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Restricted Phone Call Restricted Vs Unavailable

Pony pony run run

Hey you

Hi everyone!
I hope you're well:)
Right now I'm a little bit longer
Between each section I confess
And I'm really sorry
But I will remedy that!

Today I'll talk about everything and anything: p
And you make a summary of my events and my purchases!

First start with the MOST MOST:
Last Friday I went to the concert
The Pony Pony Run Run at Zenith
And it was just crazy!
Actually I was warned at the last minute
Since it is a friend who invited me to come
Because the person who was supposed to use it could not
So I was lucky that it is my intention to accompany
Initially I admit, like most people
I only knew the song "Hey You"
The best known and the only one for many people
But thanks to this concert I found full other
Who are really fantastic (lyrics + sound)
So I suggest you take a look at the album
Especially because even if you do not like "hey you"
There are also other completely different styles of songs!
In addition, prior to their passage, very long wait
But along with the presentation of young bands
Who gave me quite an impression!
It is imperative that I find their names elsewhere)
Small addition to the concert: it was the ambience of the room
And the singer who led really well,
He gave us to participate and looked And very nice
not boastful or conceited because a lot of "star" of the song.
So I really enjoyed this evening!
I've put some pictures on my cell
But it's not terrible: S


This morning while watching my mail
J ' I almost fell for joy
Next Week there is a private sale SANDRO
I take your picture the invitation by then;)
gonna have that much I save by week pro
Because it really is too good an opportunity
And I feel I'm gonna break easily seen the collection!

Otherwise, this week I bought these boots with laces
Very comfortable and practical than offset my
I can easily put them all!
Unfortunately given the time, I can not put them too, I do not want
the rain kills the deer! (


And this little jacket, it is not so cute: p
First time I put it too!
Initially I wanted to put a skirt ac
But with the boots and sailor
The holding seems more in tune with the times!
She is super hot, I do not even need to coat
And yet you know that I am cautious: p


I do not think I've not even show
This necklace that I bought the necklace with multicolored owl
So now it's done;)


My boots closer:

On these rings silver rings
There are two entries:
"I am who I am" And
"Cap or no cap"
I had bought in Cannes
In a small jewelry shop very nice:)


The photos of the concert:



And continue to vote because it is not yet finite)
Thanks for your votes, comments ...

Hugs and kisses and good weekend! (L)

Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Jacket / Jeans Cheap Monday / Sailor Topshop / Boots Minelli / Joya Rings / Necklace H & M / Bag Marc by Marc Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment