Thursday, November 11, 2010

Frontier Market Investors

Shelter in the Rain


Please stop the rain!

Hey everyone:)
I know I'ma little late this week
Compared with usual
I'm really not a nice blogger
But I really could not
Doing photos before today
All because of that time before any
And yes to Paris he keeps raining
Even last night I was out drinking with friends and
leaving
We were completely soaked head to toe
Even my hat And I was drowning
not even exaggerating! (
Since the beginning of the week is really hell!
And you never know that putting the morning ...
In addition because of the rain,
I can not even show you my new shoes
suede, laced with the Minelli.:)
Pray that the rain will stop if you want to see;)




So not to escape the rule
Even today, holiday,
It rained all day ropes ...
But it was absolutely necessary for me to picture
Because otherwise I was really unforgivable
With you my darling!
So I went out hoping for a truce
And luckily it has subsided a bit
As I walked past this alley
Very pretty despite the bad weather
(I would do pictures here with the sun)
In more even when he started
to rain (yes apparently every half an hour we go again)
trees sheltered me this little nest!



Two different settings is not always top
Especially for a single shot
But is not me want
Because such weather
We did lose his head, right?

So I'm wearing a new blue skirt, navy weight What I put white
high waist with a belt and a sweater
simple blue too.
I managed to associate the dark blue to black
And it's true that at first I was not sure
Because I still wanted that
The color of the skirt appears
And the rest is not erase the black ...
So now, me who does not always weight
I got into it once and for all
Since I could not put my new boots
I emerged from the old ballerinas
Who they , do not fear the rain And
have lived if you see what I mean ...

Oh yes and what's more it's too cold, I'm freezing!


It is not great this sculpture?
I could not resist taking pictures: p



The contest is not over yet, so feel free to support me.
I love you my cabbage!
Gros Bisous (L)
And do not forget your umbrellas!

Sonia by Sonia Rykiel skirt / sweater small stand / Shoes Thierry 21 / Parka Sandro / The Egg Ring / Necklace Cecile Jeanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment