Saturday, November 27, 2010

Labeled Diagram Of An Airplane

Christmas windows



Before Christmas?

Cuckoo whole world! :)
In my last article, I had already started
To tell you the decorations Paris
And the approach of Christmas and holiday!
That's what motivates me in recent weeks,
Christmas magic over us gradually
are beginning to buy gifts,
A shopping ...
And from next week
All stores will be open on Sunday
So there and then this week,
It snowed a few minutes
But yes it was snowing and the snowflakes were falling on the roofs
I regret not being able to take pictures
Even the floor was white, but not for long ...
The only problem is ac snow
it is extremely cold! It is imperative that
I buy warm gloves
Although that protect me fingers! I've spotted
UNICLO:)


I took photos in front of the windows of the Bon Marché
To show a small draft of these decorations
The theme revolves around the jewels, gold, snow too!
It's actually quite original, even bizarre dr showcases
But I find them better than last year
And more minimalist than other stores! :)


I wear my little boots with laces
With an outfit entirely black and white:
smock, skirt very old and big warm coat
And the bag gives the hint of color that I must!


Double silver necklace bought in crumpling:


Without the coat, you can see in more detail the rest of my outfit;)


HAPPY DAYS DINER The best restaurant
American style! With
restaurant decor worthy of the 60s
It contains original hamburgers, milkshakes and desserts delicious
crazy too! And if you prefer to eat light
They also offer salads very nice!
I recommend the Avocado Burger, Chicken Burger Brooklyn,
Colorado Burger and the oreo milkshakes and Nutella;)
There is one at St Michael and another in the marsh
If you want to address, ask me!

Wednesday I went under the belly as private press Sandro
When I arrived I saw a tail of two streets!
I really almost had to be discouraged but enjoy!
It's not every day that I get invited like that!

After much waiting time I found myself in paradise
The only thing that sucks it still had to pay a tail pr
But I passed all these hurdles ac superb rooms:
A little black dress, a shirt and aviator pants!

I'll show you all in my next shots;)



For the coming week I received the private sale of Sandro and Maje
Well what do reductions will not even press that the sale will go
But anyway, you too hehe;)


loulous but I embrace you!
Remember to vote (above) Thank
any pr (L)

Coat and Sweater Sonia by Sonia Rykiel / D KNY Skirt / Boots Minelli / Bag Marc by Marc Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment