Monday, November 22, 2010

Quadriderm Nf For Herpes?

Although in his sneakers

Private sales Sandro:

Christmas Soon!

Hi everyone! :)
past few days, maybe weeks,
Christmas preparations have invaded the streets, shops ...
Lights, colors, trees, music ... It feels really happen
's Eve and everything else!
I even discovered the windows of the Vault!
I can not wait to be patient but there are only a few weeks.
Above all I want to be rained on vacation
is simply because I am going to London
Three days before Christmas Eve (I do not know if I already said) If
I've already said, it's normal I'm pq vrm too excited!
Well I'm not going to talk to you again in London
And all these wonders! STOP!



Last Friday, the opening of the new Hermes boutique rue de Sevres
I could not go to the opening rack and the list was very closed
But I went the next day:)
With champagne and magicians (not bad reception)
I put some pictures at the very beginning.
The store took the place of an old pool
So space is even bigger! The result is magnificent

But there remains a large empty empty.
There is however a coffee shop and a flourish '.


But bad news:
It rains and is cold: (
It's horrible, I almost died!
And no I don '
not exaggerating ... (Good may be just a little)


New pair of embroidered flowers and sticky hot
+ A nice pair of Vega very comfortable for jogging
Practice and very aesthetic.
that I am not a fan of sneakers tj
There I really cracked!
I even put them with tights and a dress:)


I had waxed my highlight because of the rain!


MY VOTE Loulous (L)




Hugs and kisses! Good week

And cover your well;)

Sonia by Sonia Rykiel dress / Waxed Zara / Baskets Vega / Hat Celine Robert / Tights Miss Helen / Bag Marc by Marc Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment