Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Free Watch Uncut Staring Aubrey Miles

Cowgirl

Again one!

Hey everyone:)
I've done crazy things I
re-cracked for a hat
Yes but it has nothing to do with my last
Who was melon, it is a black Borsalino
cost me less than thirty euro Etam
Originally I'd gone to buy lingerie
(What I n 'I still do not fail)
And then moving to the radius ready to wear
I discovered was that Etam hats,

moreover Beautiful: D


Outfit is quite simple with a small side
cowboy / cowgirl
By combining hat-shirt-boot;
The fuchsia jacket gives a touch of fantasy
On this black and white and takes a little western side of course!
But it is the best way to showcase the jacket and hat)

I ' have failed to make a picture where I jump!

We see a little closer my pretty necklace knot-pap 'weight (found in Petite Mendigote)
And my dear old leather belt!


CONTINUE TO VOTE MY CABBAGE!

And finally a bit of gluttony and beauty
With these gorgeous cupcakes
brought from London by a friend
Who knows how to please me apparently!
I would love to succeed in cooking
Without any risk to burn and burn out my apartment
What would be a bit annoying as you might expect: p
short cooking is not part of my giving birth
But both my parents are very good cook!
WTF? Tamps good I think I'll have to often go to London! Moreover it is reserved
I go during the Christmas holidays:) 7
To me shopping and burger king haha!
Not without laughter I can not wait to go back:)
In addition it appears that there will be balances Christmas
In some stores ... Topshop
Pray! Amen.

On this I leave you my dears
Hugs and kisses!
Thank you for your comments touch me tremendously! (L)

Jacket & Blouse Sonia Sonia Rykiel drunk / Cheap Monday jeans / Boots Jonak / Necklace with Small Vanina Mendigote / Intermission Bag / Hat Etam / Belt Cheap

0 comments:

Post a Comment