Friday, November 26, 2010

Instructions Bionicle Kardas Dragon

G vain - The family photo

Search women.













( You can click on the photo to enlarge )
I see three: Christina Kirchner President of Argentina in the bottom
right, just above, Julia Gillard , Australian Prime Minister, and Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, the only note of color in this photo gray.
I searched in vain for this picture a week ago: an engine had even found a document claiming that saw the futility of this summit, participants were Carapate by refusing to see out the little bird! And The Economist sent me: I wonder what I would without this magazine!

Joking apart, if we continue a little longer as I have doubts about the sustainability of the human adventure on Earth. According to my information, "G vain" is a play on words of Jacques Attali. Finally a flash of lucidity? No doubt in all cases, men who speak the best of men!

In fact, in the face, is how?
I met at a symposium celebrating the WWF ; flipping through one of their brochures which contains their boards, I see he has over 22 members, all male and white, only 4 women: an NGO that defends biodiversity, there is more than a contradiction in terms! It's downright bad form. When I think I sent them money and give them my name and I'll warn that being forced to revisions heartbreaking. But it is a disease, it is not possible!

(Double click on the photo to enlarge).

I obviously took the opportunity to moan politely but firmly ask for explanations in introducing me after all I am client donor, and that's power. The experience is amazing: Men on the stand remain silent and wait until the storm passes, they are now convinced of the injustice and the imbalance it causes, women's attitudes (voluntary and forced laborers, however, so invirables!) is ambiguous, it is dual: either complicit and grinning in a few isolated cases (like, while I count: - "your Claude / Dominica there is male or female? - Let's say it's a woman, that's better!" not knowing absolutely nothing but smiling and pleased with the bargain) or much more common, looking frightened by the bold (but what does she tell her?) and waiting appalled that the gods (Necessarily male) I thundered up on leaving a small pile of ashes, or the earth open beneath my feet to make me disappear into the darkness of hell .... which does not occur naturally, the gods have no power, and the darkness of hell do not open like this for a yes or no, to punish such a woman alleging discrimination! A little courage , girls, it has everything to gain and nothing to lose. Take it back, please!

Photo credit: The Economist

0 comments:

Post a Comment