Monday, February 7, 2011

How Much Is Haircut In Bench 2010

Sun's comeback

Rest my sunshine!

Hello my Pomeranians:) Today I am
joyous mood
But nothing special happened
Only the comeback of the sun
Who makes me smile right away to mouth!
latter it was so cold, so ugly ...
I never knew what to put, I
every day more and more cold
I had the desire only one thing:
Staying in bed all day!
But since Saturday, a sunbeam,
Yes it is winter I assure you,
me wake up every morning and announces the good weather!
Well I grant you, the temperatures are not yet been
But it is much warmer and the sun is still there:) Good
now requires only that it lasts,
see that the volume increases even sunny degrees!



For such beautiful days,
I just want out!
is an ideal time for photos
even need a coat ... hehe
So I went to the Luxembourg Gardens.
so I walk there
Especially with the sun, I
could stay for hours,
Lying on a chaise longue
(Except when the clouds come
And as the weather gets colder!) As you
have noticed, I often choose
this garden for my photos
But whenever I try to vary the corners
Depending on the day my inspirations:)
I love the decor with the ground filled with stones,
The clear blue sky, trees, stairs ...
is really one of my favorite places in Paris!


So to this day I put a sunny
little black dress, hot enough,
Because let's not forget we're always in winter!
I bought on the Internet at over 50% :
A very good deal I assure you.
is the first time I put
And I do not want to leave already: p
It is quite simple, comfortable, even deformed
But with a small waist I think everything changes.
In fact, my place is very dark,
After a very colorful, I only wear black
The cravings go up and coming ...
But I still gave a fun twist with my tights
flowers purchased in London hehe
frankly I thought that I should trouble them with black
But they pass pretty well, right? I
also released a small bag vintage lacquer
And with my headband my outfit is very "evening", festive
After all this is exactly my state of mind!
Level jewelry, there is only this necklace unearthed in balance,
we only see him with the black background but good
So you can clearly see the details;)
I researched on sale in a small shop
I attend regularly for my jewelry
Remember I talked about (Rue du Dragon, 6th)
Good here I think I said everything:)


Finally, I just wanted to ask you a few costume ideas
I want to find something original enough that I can Or at least make
find parts etc. not too expensive.
So you let go, because I'm not very inspired ...
Thank you in advance!
I'm full of kisses (L)
good week!

Dress Diab'less / Primark Tights / Boots Coliseum Sacha / Vintage Bag / Headband H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment