Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crystal Trees For Centerpieces

Valentine's way


I love this color

Hello my Pomeranians,
I'm finally on vacation
I waited for a while
I'll be able to rest,
And do everything that I wanted to do:
photos, buy my costumes,
Doing thrift, going to cinema
Sleeping, partying etc..
short I am in good mood
And then there is less cold bcp:)
By cons I fear the sky cloudy
I hope it does not rain too
And above all, time does not get cold!
Right now, it's really nice for photos, too
No need to cover up and light gives good:) I'd love to have a
SLR still,
Especially since I really want to start
In photographing Paris from all sides!
This is a moment that I want
But my camera is poor ...
should be simple for photos of styles
But for a little more artistic photos
Sophisticated, refined etc..
It is not really ...
I'll try to have one but I can not ever win
save ...
All my money goes into buying clothes,
bags, jewelry, makeup etc..
I can not help but I crack every time!
Anyway, I'm not the only one I guess: p
But there must really Because I'm saving
fortunate to live in Paris
And I'm really passionate about photography ...
So that's good because if I can resist!


Tomorrow is St. Valentine
(As you know, of course) So I decided
I put some in the mood
With a pretty red dress and tights hearts:)
This cashmere dress I found on the internet
On Sale of course, at a very affordable price
On the same site as the black dress of my previous shoot!
I kept everything else around the black dress
Because I think that otherwise it would have too ...

I also wanted to talk about the brand Bobbi Brown cosmetics brand American
just great.
I'm a fan myself unconditionally YSL!
Prices are rather affordable
And the products of very good qualities.
I advise you absolutely certain products:
moisturizing face cream water-based,
kit concealer, the foundation,
The blush, lip gloss beige
Navaro eyes and the base. Please
really not crack;)


On this little bird, I'll leave you.
Spend a great week
And enjoy the last days of sales;)
Thanks again for members of my blog!
300 MEMBERS: D
Thanks a lot! The
kisses for you (L)

Dress The Lab / Jacket Kooples / Tights Primark / H & M Bag / Boots Thierry 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment