Thursday, September 30, 2010

What Kind Of Knee Brace Do Nba Players Wear

October


The leaves are falling and the wind blows!

Hello my dear:)
I have only one thing to say I'm cold
: $!
It is clear that the summer And that is finished
fall took place ...
Goodbye swimwear, sandals, tank tops, dresses and hello
light sweaters, boots, tights, coats ...
Even with my gear out I'm freezing!
I am more patient and I too have a sore throat ...



Well maybe I exaggerate a little bit about the weather,
is not the coldness of great winter
Finally for me if in fact: I'm too timid
it!
For photos I still successful in removing scarf and jacket: p


The only thing I do not denigrate this season and this time,
is all these colors, falling leaves,
trees, chestnuts ... I love: D
can always make nice photos of landscapes and especially Paris!


Well here I only took pictures of my look "autonnier" With just a
and some green leaves around!
I went to a small park next to the Petit Palais,
I've noticed with all the fallen leaves on the grass, I think it's great
pretty as indeed!


For this "cold" I bought a new sweater while hot:)
Again, I also have this necklace while greedy
Pictured ice is returned and it is not everything,
Because there are pieces of chocolates and small stones ...


I gave my beautiful boots with laces
But this time I rolled up my socks on.
Well actually I was cold so I put thick socks
And then I thought it was nice to roll up on the boots:)

What do you think?
Thank you again for your visits and comments
And to all my members!
I love you!
Kiss.


Carling Sweater / Skirt Zara / Primark Socks / Boots Jonak / Bag H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment